What is the MultiNitro?
The MultiNitro 16-slot modular controller unit that can command functions on connected electronics over progressive IP.
What is the MultiNitro used for?
The MultiNitro acts as a web-connected control hub for nearly every electronic device and function in an indoor enviornment. From air-conditioners to window shutters, the MultiNitro offers a convenient one-stop solution that turns any indoor space into a veritable smart-space!
Applications for the MultiNitro
The MultiNitro excels in almost every kind of indoor environment. From small homes to entire apartment complexes, MuiltiNitro units offer comprehensive control of various environmental functions like lighting, temperature, device activation, consumption control, and more!
The MultiNitro is also a great choice in private businesses of all kinds, including office spaces, retail stores, entertainment venues, and more!
- Control 1 Screen from anywhere in the world over the internet
- Supported video formats: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, FLA, DIVX
- Supported Images: JPEG, BMP,PNG,GIF
- Other files supported: RSS Feeds, HTML5, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Flash, and QuickTime
- Supports audio over HDMI
- Outputs: VGA, HDMI, DVI, Audio Out
- Inputs: 5 USB ports
- LAN / RJ45 Connectivity
- Optional Wireless WiFi Connectivity with WL-SPRO wireless LAN adapter for SmartAVI Digital Signage players
- Portrait included
- Internal storage capacity: 4GB / but can be upgraded to 120GB
- Divide your display to show multiple media formats at once
- Compact design for easy placement
- Optional Live Video Capture with HDCX-PRO – allows users to capture high definition video from a HDMI source
- (1) SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash Memory (Model: AP-SNCL-V4G)
- (1) Signage Manager Software with ASUSBKEY – one per system (Model: AP-SNSV-W)
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Users Manual
ARM9 400Mhz processor
64 Mo RAM
OS IPControl Multi-Task
(1) USB Port — for Firmware Updates
(1) SD card slot — for storage, not delivery
Up to 16 MN cards
Rack: 19.0″ 3U
Depth : 0.03″
MBC BUS : IPControl Inc. owned communication bus on 3 pin
Serial linked communication bus
ETHERNET : 10/100/1000 Base/T on RJ45
Buttons & LEDs
(1) Reset button
(2) LED indicators
— Bus Learning Indicator (flashes when order is sent or during IR learning mode)
— Status Indicator (flashes when controller is operating)
(1) IR learning sensor
Power & Mechanical Specifications
Power Supply: 12VDC (2-pin Phoenix connectors)
External: 100-240V / 12V Delivery
Consumption: Up to 35W
Dimensions: 16″ W x 4.53″ H x 5.2″ D
Weight: 6.4 lbs
Operating Temp: 32° to 122° F
MN RS: (2) RS-232 or (2) RS-422/485
MN 0/10: (8) analog inputs
MN GPI: (8) digital inputs (protected against ESD)
MN RL: (8) relay outputs
MN IRTX: (6) Infrared outputs
MN VCA: (1) VCA digital stereo (or 2 mono)
MN EIB: (1) KN/EIB bus
2 Year IPControl Standard Warranty
Multinitro Diagram Coming Soon!
Please check back with IPControl shortly for a diagram of Multinitro.