What is the Multicustom-Pro?
The Multicustom-Pro is a custom-built modular control hub that uses a wide range of connectors to centralize command of all kinds of devices throughout an environment.
From locks to lighting, audio to air conditioning, TVs to touch-screens, the MultiCustom-Pro offers full-spectrum switching and control of electronics in both homes and businesses.
What kinds of electronics does the Multicustom-Pro access?
The Multicustom-Pro can connect to a large variety of electronics and utilities, including:
- Light sources & systems
- Window shutters & shades
- Climate Control & AC units
- Televisions and projectors
- Audio speakers and amplifiers
- Electronic locks and security systems
- Surveillance equipment
- Energy meters
- … and more!
All these devices and more connect to a Multicustom unit via IR, relay, RS-232, and voltage controlled amplifier slots (up to seven per unit).
- Custom-built modular design to match each users’ unique needs
- Up to 7-slots for infrared, RS serial, relay, and audio connector modules
- Supports 3.5mm IR, DB9F RS, Phoenix RL, and VCA audio
- Control devices from anywhere in the world over the Internet
- Take command of HDTVs, projectors, media players, lighting systems, window shades, electronic locks, surveillance systems, and more!
- Also available in connector-specific models (MCP-IR, MCP-RS, MCP-RL, and MCP-AD)
- (1) Mutlicustom Custom-Built Modular Controller