HOW TO ORDER:
Thank you for deciding to purchase our IPControl product(s). You can place your order any of the following ways:
- Call us toll free at 800-284-2131 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm PST (M-F).
- Leave an inquiry on our Support Page, specifying the product you are interested in. Please allow 1-2 days for online support processing time.
- Send email to email@example.com. Please allow at least 1-2 days for email processing. Once your order has been received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with product availability and our shipping schedule.
You can pay for your order(s) in any of the following ways:
- Credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Credit terms – Terms are established for qualified resellers based on credit approval and purchasing history.
- Certified checks and company checks (subject to prior approval).
- Wire transfer – For international customers.
Your order will be shipped to meet the agreed delivery schedule via UPS. If you would like to use another carrier, please provide your own shipping account number. Handling charges will be added based on the size of the order. All orders are F.O.B. North Hollywood, California.
Terms and Conditions:
- Purchaser agrees that IPControl Technologies shall retain a security interest in merchandising until fully paid, and that the purchaser understands the risk of loss or damage to the merchandise once shipped. Purchaser agrees to pay all attorney’s fees and related costs incurred by purchaser and IPControl Technologies in connection with default in payment by the purchaser, including the enforcement or interpretation of any all terms in this agreement.
- Purchaser agrees that a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) will be incurred on any unpaid balance that exceeds payment terms on the invoice.
- Purchaser agrees that prices are subject to change without notice. Prices at time of shipment prevail.
- Purchaser agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Nevada, regardless of its place of execution and performance. Purchaser hereby consents and submits to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Nevada.
- The product can be returned within 20 days from shipping date.
- A restocking fee of 20% is charged to any purchaser who returns a product in less than its original condition.
- All merchandise to be returned must be properly packaged and shipped in the original packing material. Purchasers who do not comply are fully liable for any damages.
- All claims for damage or shortage must be presented to both a freight carrier and IPControl Technologies within 3 days of receipt of shipment. All purchaser claims made regarding the quality of the product must be made in writing within 3 days of receipt.
- Products older than 3 months from shipment date are not exchangeable.
- No merchandise is acceptable for return without return authorization number issued by IPControl Technologies. At the sole discretion of IPControl Technologies, returns without proper authorization may be sent back to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense, or charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Merchandise shipped for repair must be also accompanied by the Return Authorization Number (RMA).